Short Tank/Life Update

Tank Update: Nothing new, though I'm pretty sure the porcelain crab I had in the little tank is gone. I didn't see him hanging around during my last water change. I'm still really bad at feeding and testing - every week when I do a water change I tell myself, "This is the week I get back on track with regular feeding and water testing!!" Annnnnnd I don't do it. BUT, acros are coloring up nicely and my acan has a bunch of new heads soooo...

Life Update: Wedding planning is going well, other than all the money we are spending (oh well). I'm ahead of the game and really don't find it to be difficult or stressful at all. We got confirmation of our honeymoon booked yesterday, so that's another thing off the list. We're going to Punta Cana in November, so we're definitely looking forward to that!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reefkeeping Overview

Getting Things Done - It's Time for Yard Work

Hello 2017