My Craft Room

Hello everyone, and welcome to my craft room!! 



Actually, it's a multipurpose room that also holds my desk, two fish tanks, craft supplies, plant stand, cat tree, and litter box cabinet! It's a pretty crowded room, but I make it work for my needs! 

So this is really just one corner of the room where I keep most of my crafting supplies. As you can see on the table, I still have everything out for the bottle cap project I have been working on the past few weeks. I've run out of super glue and only have a few magnets left. I'll have to make a trip to the craft store soon! 

The white cabinet is where I keep most of my supplies: fabric, thread, beads, paint, clay, knitting needles, and much, MUCH more! Once I'm done with the bottle cap magnets I will move on to the next project - I am thinking rock necklaces, as those are pretty easy to get done! 

I also have a lot of ready-to-go projects (as I call them) taking up space on my sitting chair. 




These are projects that I've gotten started on, but haven't finished. Some of it is cut fabric that I just need to sew, or scraps of yarn that I need to use up or get rid of. I could probably get through this stack of junk in a weekend or two if I had the motivation! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reefkeeping Overview

Getting Things Done - It's Time for Yard Work

Hello 2017