Hello 2017

There are many people who think 2016 was an awful, horrible year. With the seemingly high number of celebrity deaths, and the great number of people disappointed in the election, many are looking forward to 2016 being over.

However, I think 2016 was a great year! In March, I bought my very first, brand new car. In April, I moved in with my boyfriend. Though my boyfriend had a rough summer working late nights and weekends, we managed to go to two amazing concerts and plenty of summer fests, making it one of the most fun summers I've ever had.

December was probably the best month of all - I got a new job in a different department at work and my boyfriend proposed! It was a great ending to 2016, I'm incredibly excited for 2017 and all the new adventures I'm sure are in store!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reefkeeping Overview

Bottle Cap Magents - What Hasn't Worked

Painted Bottle - Pinterest Idea