January Review

What a great month to start off 2017!

The bad news: I rang in the New Year with a hangover. The good news: my wonderful fiance took care of me by bringing me water and food throughout the day. It actually wasn't too awful, and I kind of enjoyed vegging out on the couch all day.

I started a new job at the very end of December, so this month I am really getting into it. The person who I took over for has moved out of state. I didn't get much time to train in person with her, so luckily she has made herself available via email for any questions or issues I have over the next few weeks. It's difficult communicating that way though, but hopefully I start catching on.

Our wedding planning is coming along nicely - we have the venue, officiant, photographer, photobooth, and DJ booked. We have picked out our colors, invitations, favors, cake, guestbook, and a few other things we have to go out any buy. In a few weeks we will be getting the dresses for the girls. It seems we've taken care of the big stuff and the rest is just details. The only stress I've experienced was when I started second guessing the favor idea! I spent hours pouring over websites looking for better ideas, and really got myself worked up over such a small detail! Luckily, my fiance talked me out of my favor searching frenzy and helped pick something fun out. Overall, it's not a very stressful experience, so I'm not sure why other women turn into such bridezillas.

I've been working really hard to clean up "my room" in the house. It's where my desk, craft table, tanks, and the big cat tree are all kept. It's pretty cluttered in there and I still have 2 or 3 boxes of junk to unpack and organize. I'd really like to get things squared away so I can start crafting again on a regular basis. I have tons of yarn and fabric just waiting to be used. Perhaps this spring I'll start up an etsy store!

That's about it for this months review - it's Super Bowl Sunday so I'll be watching for some good commercials this year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bottle Cap Magents - What Hasn't Worked

Hello 2017

Reefkeeping Overview